(S)-alpha-hydroxy-benzeneacetic acid compd. With (R)-N-methyl-gamma-(2-methylphenoxy)benzenepropanamine (1:1)
By adding any of the following substances to your watchlist, you would be monitoring this regulatory record and all possible new regulatory records related to that substance.
Benzeneacetic acid, α-hydroxy-, (αS)-, compd. with (γR)-N-methyl-γ-(2-methylphenoxy)benzenepropanamine (1:1)
((3R)-N-methyl-3-(2-methylphenoxy)-benzenepropanamine mandelate * Benzenepropanamine, N-methyl-gamma-(2-methylphenoxy)-, (R)-, (S)-alpha-hydroxybenzeneacetate)
CAS: 83113-55-7, EC: 617-437-3
Related regulatory records
Tonnage band: Intermediate use only
The following timeline shows when we detected changes of this regulatory record (the date might slightly differ from the date of the actual change). Additions between versions are hightlighted in green color, red color shows data removed between versions.
- Last updated: 19-01-2018 → 20-11-2020
- Last updated: 30-04-2020 → 19-01-2018
- Registration status: Active
- Tonnage band: Intermediate Use Only → Intermediate use only
- Last updated: 30-04-2020
- Record ID: 100.120.225
- Name: (2S)-2-hydroxy-2-phenylacetic acid; methyl[(3R)-3-(2-methylphenoxy)-3-phenylpropyl]amine → (S)-alpha-hydroxy-benzeneacetic acid compd. With (R)-N-methyl-gamma-(2-methylphenoxy)benzenepropanamine (1:1)