By adding any of the following substances to your watchlist, you would be monitoring this regulatory record and all possible new regulatory records related to that substance.
CAS: 109-61-5, EC: 203-687-7
Related regulatory records
Harmonised classification and labelling (CLP Annex VI)
Hazard Class and Category Codes: Flam. Liq. 2: Flammable liquid; Acute Tox. 3 *: Acute toxicity; Skin Corr. 1B: Skin corrosion/irritation
Tonnage band: ≥ 10 to < 100 tonnes
The following timeline shows when we detected changes of this regulatory record (the date might slightly differ from the date of the actual change). Additions between versions are hightlighted in green color, red color shows data removed between versions.
- Last updated: 06-08-2020 → 05-04-2018
- Registration status: Active
- Tonnage band: 10 - 100 tonnes per annum → ≥ 10 to < 100 tonnes
- Last updated: 06-08-2020
- Record ID: 100.003.353
- Tonnage band - upper limit: 100
- Tonnage band - lower limit: 10