By adding any of the following substances to your watchlist, you would be monitoring this regulatory record and all possible new regulatory records related to that substance.
1H-Pyrazole-1-carboximidamide, hydrochloride (1:1)
CAS: 4023-02-3, EC: 609-797-5
Related regulatory records
Harmonised classification and labelling (CLP Annex VI)
Hazard Class and Category Codes: Acute Tox. 4 *: Acute toxicity; STOT RE 2 *: Specific target organ toxicity — repeated exposure; Eye Dam. 1: Serious eye damage/eye irritation; Skin Sens. 1: ; Aquatic Chronic 3: Hazardous to the aquatic environment
Tonnage band: No longer valid
The following timeline shows when we detected changes of this regulatory record (the date might slightly differ from the date of the actual change). Additions between versions are hightlighted in green color, red color shows data removed between versions.
- Registration status: Active → No longer Valid
- Tonnage band: Tonnage data confidential → No longer valid
- Last updated: 20-03-2020 → 10-11-2008
- Registration status: Active
- Tonnage band: Tonnage Data Confidential → Tonnage data confidential
- Last updated: 20-03-2020
- Record ID: 100.102.786