Changes July 11, 2018
The following is a list of changes on monitored regulatory lists which occurred between July 11, 2018 and July 11, 2018.
- regulatory records added to the list
- regulatory records removed from the list
Acrylonitrile was erroneously missing from the list of REACH registered substances. The problem was fixed by ECHA after our inquiry and we thus release this quick update.
REACH registered substances
- Fatty acids, C18-(unsaturated) dimers and their monoesters and diesters with 2-ethylhexanol
- methyl 4-cyano-5-[[5-cyano-2,6-bis[(3-methoxypropyl)amino]-4-methyl-3-pyridyl]azo]-3-methyl-2-thenoate
- N-(p-tolylsulphonyl)-L-glutamic acid
- Reaction mass of 2-[(4-methyl-2-nitrophenyl)diazenyl]-3-oxo-N-phenylbutanamide and 2-[(4-nitrophenyl)diazenyl]-3-oxo-N-phenylbutanamide
- Reaction product of 4,4'-methylenediphenyl diisocyanate (202--966-0), ethylenediamine (203-468-6) and dodecylamine (204-690-6)
- zinc dodecyl hydrogen disulphate