Get notified about regulatory changes for more than 190,000 chemicals
Watchdog is a free service - just create an account and you are ready to start monitoring substances of interest.
Search a list of over 190,000 chemical substances, add them to your watchlist and be automatically informed by e-mail whenever their regulatory status changes.
Over time we will be extending coverage to other chemical regulations in the EU and beyond.
April 14, 2021
The seven substances that were removed from the "Recommendations for inclusion in the Authorisation List" should soon appear on the "Authorisation List".
- 1-[[2-(2,4-dichlorophenyl)-4-propyl-1,3-dioxolan-2-yl]methyl]-1H-1,2,4-triazole (Propiconazole)
- 3-iodo-2-propynylbutylcarbamate (IPBC)
- Benzene-1,2,4-tricarboxylic acid 1,2-anhydride (trimellitic anhydride, TMA)
- Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane (D5)
- Dicyclohexyl phthalate (DCHP)
- Disodium octaborate
- Dodecamethylcyclohexasiloxane (D6)
- Octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane (D4)
- Terphenyl, hydrogenated